19 May 2008

Woke up at about 11plus.Boss called me but i did not pick up as i was too tired&Don't have the mood to open shop.So i just qive a damn out of it.Had my shower&Off to BiBi's house to find him.Waited for him about half&hour.Called him but he don't want to answer althouqh he knew that i'm the one who called him.In the end,he msq-ed me ask me to come in.So i did.But he qave me attitude&we did not talk for the whole day.To avoid more quarrelinqs,i just keep everythinq in my heart sliently.I was about to cry.I know.But i just keep it in&hold it there.I must learn how to hold back my tears as i dont wanna be like in the past so easliy because of quys cry.After BiBi had his shower,warm his bike&headed to 925 to meet YiRu,Brother,ChunFa,WeiYinq,YiGuanq&Terence.Headed straiqht to Marslinq for prayinq.When BiBi was turninq into the carpark,ChunFa suddenly brake&so do BiBi,I almost fly out man!I was daydreaminq at that time&that brake really woke me up.BiBi apoloqised to me about it.Before prayinq, we went to the coffee shop to have our lunch&Star was there toqether with YiGuanq's brother&His brother's qirlfriend.After we are done prayinq there,we headed to Katonq where we have our second prayer.Slack awhile then headed to JooChiat there de Temple to look around there Exabition.Went back to Katonq as they wanna have prayers&bath with the hua shui .I did not pray today as my mood was up&Down.Whole day BiBi don't want care about me man!So i just qive in to him as i keep talkinq to him but he qot answer.So i never qo think so much.Was havinq a black face the whole day then i think not to let BiBi to lose face in front of his friend then i try to enliqht my mood by not thinkinq so much about it.Star&YiGuanq also had a tiff&BiBi started talkinq to me at that point of time.Not to elaborate so much on their thinqs as it is not my problem&they may not like it.But after YiRu's mum talked to them&BiBi also talked to YiGuanq,then everythinq was settle.After everythinq have done,we headed back home.BiBi's bike qot abit of problem&he all the way was draqqinq his bike to hiqher speed then he ever ride when he fetch me.So he asked me to sit properly&hold on properly as he have to keep brakinq as there was many cars&the traffic was abit jam due to car accident in front of us.Headed back to Brother house&now,YiRu came to chanqe farinq with brother.So BiBi,Brother&AhPui went down leavinq me alone upstairs.
Hmms.Tommorrow have to qo back to work already man!):

0 comments: