18 May 2008

Woke up at 10.15am to prepare myself for work as i need to teach SharonMUMMY how to do all those stuffs but i caaled her&her phone was switched off.Went up to her house&she was still sleepinq.So i woke her up.Spent about an hour just to wake her up&in the end,She did not want to wake up.So i have to take over her instead.Called BiBi to inform him as he was waitinq for me at home.Went down to work place at about 12plus.Prepare everythinq as usual.Had my lunch&everythinq.Sales was really really bad&i really don't know what to do.Msq-ed BiBi at about 7plus&he claimed that he's qoinq out.Was sad about it&talked to him sarcastic ways.Knock oof from work&qave BiBi a call.He was at Yishun&I was anqry that i called him&he claims that he was busy.So i took train&headed to Brotherc house instead.BiBi msq-ed me&said that he's at Bedok with his friends for prayinq.So i told him that once he finish&happy to meet up then call me.In the end,We Quarrelled!):

0 comments: