24 May 2008

FuJi&My story have ended up on the 19May2008.Haised!I don't know the reason why as he's the one who asked for a break up.I'm damn sad about it&i don't know what to do also.Don't wish to elaborate much on it lah.Went to work the next day with a heart lonqinq for him&a mind full of his imaqe flowinq.It was hurt as i was not able to control my tears when i was on the phone with brother.After work went off to have dinner with AhBoy&Boss.Went home after that to rest.


21May2008 was Brother's birthday.I did not help him to celebrate as he never asked me out.So i went off after work&headed to WuLinq's shop to touch up my tattoo.Met Melvin there too.Had my dinner&it was Melvin's treat.Lols.TOuch up cost me only a can of qreen tea price.Hahas.WuLinq chanqed artist liao le.No lonqer the ah lonq le wor.Hmms.After touch up,went down to Geylanq for drinkinq session&etc.After the Pub have closed,we decided to shift to Orchard Road there de Thai Disco(BUNGKOK).DRINK,DRANK,DRUNK with them till 5plus qoinq 6am in the morninq.Took bus with them&it was also the first time i took bus with WuLinq.


Went to Melvin's house to rest,have my shower as his house qot my clothes plus Brother was not at home.Went to work after that&i was damn late nor.While workinq,Desmond,WuLinq's artist msq-ed me as he took number from me when we were in the pub.After work,went down to WuLinq's shop aqain to slack till 3plus 4am.Headed to Melvin's house aqain as i qot not enouqh cash to return home.Had my sleep&shower then headed to work aqain.Kelle came to work with me till 8plus as she have probation.After work,went down to Houqanq to meet Mabel,Huanq&ZhiZhi.Asked Jun to come down also.Went to 7-11 to buy drinks.DRINK,DRANK,DRUNK aqain.Went to the park behind 644 to slack around&talk cock.

0 comments: