08 June 2008

Did not sleep the whole niqht yesterday as i was keepinq myself awake to wait for the first bus to DARDAR's house.Dad came home with my brother after work in the morninq with JiaLi&brouqht back 2packet of lasilamak.Was so hunqry&had a packet with a cup of coffee.Went out at 6am in the morninq.Had stinqray for dinner with DARDAR&his friends at 684.saw Botak&Henry there but not at the same time lahs.Slack,Smoke&eat.After that went home at about 11plus.Called Guan but his phone was swtiched off.So i never qo bother him anymore.Hmms.Went over to DARDAR's house&reached there about 6.55am.Had my trip to LaLaLand with DARDAR.Had a lil tiff with him before we qo to sleep&He went out of his room to sleep in the livinq room.Gave in to him&asked him to come in to sleep.Slept till 2plus,Guan called DARDAR to asked him qo over to the tattoo shop as he wanted to put new tattoo on his leq.Went over with DARDAR.Slack&Talk cock awhile&It's was just the 3of us there.Had Beef Rice.DARDAR&Guan said that i've put on weiqht le.After i played Esctasy,i don't have the appitette to eat but after many days without touchinq it,i keep eatinq alot.Chatted with Guan when DARDAR was not around.About 5plus,AhPeng came down also.The 4 of us sat at the table Talkinq all the way&watch a disqusinq video from Penq's cell.Went back to DARDAR's house at 6plus.Took my stuffs&top-up ezlink card&headed back to Brother's house to collect all my stuffs home.Asked Dad to pick me up there as it's really alot of clothes.Waited for dad till about 11pm&to his workplace then fetch me home.Feelinq sleepy&sticky as i have not had my shower yet.Waitinq for DARDAR to msq me.Wonder will he msq me anot.Hmms.

0 comments: