09 June 2008

Broken up with Ahkau yesterday&everythinq ended.Waitinq for Guan riqht now.But,will it be possible?!I have no confidence at all.Heard that he's married.But,now i don't know whether they are still toqether anot.How should i ask him?!Hmms.If that the case&It's true,i think i shall qive up waitinq for him&start anew with my life.Leavinq on the fence don't know what to do riqht now.Shall walk a step&look one step bahs.
Woke up at about 3plus&Rottinq at home.Saw Guan's msq when i was awake.Replied him back&he called me back.Kau told him that we had ended&Blahblah.Don't wish to elaborate more on it.Was supposed to qo down to tattoo shop to find Guan.But he told me that Kau qoinq down asked me not to qo down today.But qo down tomorrow.Went out at about 6plus 7pm to meet Rykel at Sembawanq mrt station with his ex-boyfriend(Kelly).Went to have dinner with them&have a chit chat with her.Now,play,drink&smoke at Rykel's house with Kelly&a new friend Elieen.Msq-ed Guan but he did not reply me.Suddenly he's so cold towards him.Boy,if you don't love me or what,please say.Let me know&i'll qo away&not exist in your life anymore.I love you.Yes i do.But do you truly love me?!I don't mind if you have a wife in the past or whatever.What i'm lookinq forward is our future&present.

0 comments: