16 June 2009

Happiness Is What I Need .

I'm really glad & happy with my life right now though it's hard for me to find job due to bad economic that we are facing right now . Have not been updating my blog as hubby's laptop occurred some problem .
Hubby is having his lion dance training . Didn't accompany him down as mum wants me to come back home to stay cause mum having her off days tomorrow and she's gonna cook ! (:
For the past few days , hubby have been accompany me to my god-ma's for some mahjong session . I won a total of $18.00 yesterday ! (: *yeah*
Going over to play tonight but not really sure what time as Fang not sure what time she will be coming back AMK . I'm getting FATTER ! ): I'm gonna be on my diet already .
posting till here as i'm waiting for hubby to come over my place ! (: *nights*