05 March 2009

BORED .

Working right now but there's no customers ! =x
So boring , tired && sleepy man ! Just sold a CHINA PHONE & that's all . He still sleeping man ! HAised ! damn PIG lahs . Hmms , This few days Ling have been texting me while she's in Malaysia talking about her past stories working in Genuine Mobile . Hmms , She's coming back in April i think .
Tonight i'm gonna meet AhGuan in his shop . I don't know why i wanted to meet him out of the sudden sia . I know i should let him go once & for all for good . But why am i still hanging on to something that don't really belong to me ?! It's COMPLICATED . That's what i can say .
Yesterday finished work at about 9plus to 10pm . Took train with them all home . When i reached Amk , i called AhWei & he's was at central with Long Biao so i went to meet them up to have my dinner . After my dinner , we went off our own directions towards home & Long Biao took my cell number from AhWei & text me till morning when i woke up then realised about it and replied him while he's on his way to Cantoment for reporting .
The weather is really damn freaking HOT ! I can't stand it lah ! I can't even tie my hair ! :(
quote, m  cfd     d b       a c  a  d,  Image Hosting
Guys , you odd to treasure your girl that you are having before she turns her back from you and bid you goodbye . That's the day you will realised the advantage of having her but it will be too late if she's not gonna forgive you .

0 comments: