26 February 2009

Welcome back ! :D

It's really have been a REAL long time since i've touch my blog . Can't blame me guys . Cause my computer is down !(still don't have the time to repair it yet .)

Working in GENUINE MOBLIE right now with PATRICK , RICHARD , BRYAN , MELVIN & SHAWN . It's a fun & warm enviroment to work in with all this monkeys . *laughs

This few days/weeks , we will be damn busy looking for new shops & also sales . Selling phone is not that easy as you think huhs ?

I'm SINGLE now ! he have dump me for good . Hahahas . Must think the postive way you know ?! *laughs

Now i have a problem . I don't know what to blog now !

Well , i'm having a cold war with AhBee . I also don't know what am i thinking lah . Why am i blaming her for the break up . Jealous ? Angry that she's close with him ? I really don't know . He even helped her to talk eh . I know i can let him go . But why am i still feel the pain when he treat me this way ? Kept thinking our past this few days . Does it mean that i can't let him go & he's still in my heart ? It's suffering you know ? Haised ! But i know life still have to go on no matter what happen . Fairytales don't always have a good ending do they ?

0 comments: